Everyday, our employees make people, places, and things more secure through their dedication to doing the best possible job. At First Security Systems, we honor this commitment by presenting our staff opportunities for training, improvement, and advancement as well as the self-assurance of working for a reputable US company. Working collectively, we want to merge our knowledge of security and passion for service with yours to make a meaningful difference in society.
At First Security Systems we are taking responsibility for the improvement of the security industry. We acknowledge the most significant part of this endeavor is to raise industry standards and wages. We also seek to hire with the most capable and highest trained staff possible.
We hope that, by influencing and working together with customers, trade organizations, police/fire, government and public authorities, we can impact the circumstances within our sector by developing new security services and future markets.
First Security Systems maintains its competitive power and long-term prosperity while advancing the vocation through training and higher wages. Through this process, First Security is creating attractive career opportunities in an industry long known for temporary, untrained, low-wage labor.
We understand that better trained, more competent officers enable First Security to offer superior services at improved prices. This, in turn, provides the groundwork for superior pay and more training.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must have at least two verifiable employers.
- Must pass the Level II Security Officer Examination with a minimum of an 80% success rate. (for unarmed positions)
- Must pass the Level III Security Officer Examination with a minimum of an 80% success rate and a minimum of 90% for firearms proficiency. (for armed posts)
- Must have no criminal convictions as specified by Texas Department of Public Safety; applicants are encouraged to review the eligibility criteria in Section 1702.113 of the Private Security Act, and Board administrative rules 35.42 through 35.46
- Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing for the purpose of public interaction and report writing.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be willing willing to participate in First Security Systems, Inc. pre-employment process including drug testing and full background investigation.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from worksite
- Must provide provide your own weapon and gear. Uniform shirts & badges provided.
- Must be able to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality standard.
- Must have a neat appearance and professional demeanor.
- Must be able to provide quality customer service.
- Must be able to apply good judgement and handle crisis situations effectively at client site.
- Must have a burning desire to serve.
We offer competitive wages, training, and opportunities for advancement. First Security Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. License C-09623